Welcome to our Web Site!
On behalf of the members of the Crossville church of Christ, Crossville, TN, we would like to invite you to attend our services.
Prayer Meeting: Tuesday at 10:00 AM
Ladies Class: Tuesday at 11:00 AM
We are one of many congregations who believe it is possible to have first century New Testament Christianity today. In order for this to be a reality, we must speak where the Bible speaks and remain silent where the Bible is silent. We must be the same in NAME, ORGANIZATION, WORSHIP, DOCTRINE and LIFE, as was the first century church. The Bible is right and we are only right when we follow it. We invite you to come visit and worship with us.
Our principals consist in a set of ten scriptural propositions:
- The all-sufficiency of the Bible as the rule of faith and practice as the basic truth
- the diety of Jesus as the only begotten, virgin born, Son of God
- that faith in Christ, as the Messiah of the Old Testament and the Saviour of the New Testament, together with obedience to all gospel commands; constitute the full conditions of pardon or salvation from sin
- that baptism, or immersion in water, of penitent believers in (into) the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is for (in order to) the remission of sins
- that in conversion the Holy Spirit operates only through the truth, the Word of God, never without it - a proposition sustained by every recorded case of conversion
- that the formation and government of the church must be in accordance with the divine pattern set forth in the inspired models
- the proper observance of the Lord's Supper on the first day of the week assembly of the church
- the refusal of any element of worship, such as incense, candles, organs, mechanical instruments - that every element of worship is specified in the New Testament and has not been left to human judgment or uninspired expediency
- the rejection of all sectarian names on the scriptural ground that the Bible only makes Christians only
- the repudiation of all denominational and party creeds, accepting the New Testament alone as the only divine creed
To these principles we steadfastly adhere without exception or deviation, deferring to no man. Conceding to no set of men a greater degree of devotion, allowing none a high claim of allegiance, fealty or fidelity to these inherent and distinctive truths of the real restoration movement.
Hours of Services (Central Time Zone):
- Sunday - 9:00 AM Bible Study; 10:00 AM Worship
- Sunday night: 6:00 PM Worship
- Wednesday night: 6:00 PM Bible Study
Email Elders: Email Crossville Elders
Address: 423 North Main Street, Crossville, TN 38555
Mailing address: P.O. Box 211, Crossville, TN 38557
Office hours: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Office phone number: 931.484.5297
Map to Congregation
View Larger Map
Crossville church of Christ